Skip to main content

Bushka, a 12-month-old german shepherd, was rushed to Isis Veterinary Clinic after showing signs of Paralysis Tick Poisoning. Veterinarian Jason Wyeth immediately found a tick after a quick check over, but didn’t expect to end up with 15 more.

Dr. Wyeth said that it is unknown how Bushka got the ticks, and advised pet owners to regularly check their pets for any abnormal behaviour.

Read the FULL STORY HERE by Ashley Clark|News Mail

Image Source:|Nicooografie.

To discuss your garden or outdoor areas and how to manage ticks, visit or call 1300 842 572 to discuss with a member of the TickSafe team today.

TickSafe & The Mozzie Team